Cosmetic Dentist in Burbank, IL
Our Burbank, IL, dental office is committed to helping our patients smile with confidence. Burbank, IL, cosmetic dentist
, Dr. Michael Kowalik has been treating patients for more than 40 years. He has the knowledge and experience needed to perfect and transform your smile while improving your oral health. Using traditional and innovative procedures, we offer quality cosmetic dentistry treatments that are beautiful and affordable.
Our team of professionals wants you to feel confident about your cosmetic dentistry procedures, which is why we’d like to invite you to our Burbank dental office for a consultation. We’ll take the time to answer your questions and develop a personalized treatment plan based on your unique situation. Our most sought-after cosmetic dental procedures include:
● Composite Fillings
– Composite fillings are used to repair teeth that are decayed, cracked, fractured, or chipped. The type of filling material is different for each situation, but each filling can be colored to match existing teeth.
● Porcelain Crowns
– A crown encases your entire tooth, restoring it to its original shape and size. It also protects and strengthens the tooth structure, which is perfect for teeth that can’t be restored properly with fillings. Porcelain crowns are a popular choice because they look and feel just like your natural teeth.
● Porcelain Fixed Bridges
– A fixed bridge is an appliance used to replace missing teeth. Unlike dentures, a bridge can’t be removed. There are several types of bridges available. Your Burbank dentist can help you decide on the one that is right for you. All fixed bridges are durable and with proper oral hygiene will last for many years.
● Porcelain Veneers
– Veneers are slim pieces of strong, tooth shaped porcelain that are bonded to the front of the teeth for a beautiful, restored smile. Veneers are custom made by a dental laboratory to match your natural teeth.
● Tooth Whitening
– Tooth whitening is a simple, non-invasive dental treatment used to whiten teeth that have been discolored from the effects of time, smoking, coffee, or wine. We offer a home tooth-whitening system for your convenience. Tooth whitening is a great way to brighten your natural smile, but it isn’t permanent. A touch-up will usually be needed every couple of years.
Want to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry, in Burbank? Please give us a call
to schedule your initial consultation. Your beautifully restored smile is just a phone call away.